« Home | walk walk walk..blister come out » | Rest in peace » | all the above is my colleagues...some going to be ... » | 人间有情 » | 平凡的一天 » | Happy Mother's Day » | 无题 » | What to do next? » | today 050505 » | Outing @East Coast Park » 

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 

Nokia phone


nokia 3230, this phone attracted me...i think it's the cheapest symbian phone on the market, got all the function, got camera, radio, mp3 player, dictionary..so nice...wait la...first batch usually not so good, got a lot bugs..hee

dun really wan to work for OT, use time to get money really tired...go meet cousin and aunt for dinner, haha...no need to pay single cents...:p, tmr they will go back liao...then i can back to normal life...haha.

recently like quite a lot ppl asking me, " do u have gf", "which gal u like", "action faster lo, later all got bf liao...then u 孤老终身!"...from different ppl lei...*shake head*... at my age still consider young la...hee. just dun wan anyhow woo a gal, just bcos others have then i also need to have one lo..., to me this is serious lo, not play play it will hurt two parties one ...anyway, wait i found job and build my career first...haha

thanks everyone who concern me ya!..haha... i will concern u guys too...

有了事业基础再决定找女朋友,那是个人的计划。个人的计划并不代表神的计划,如果遇到适合的对象,要把握机会。虽然你蛮年轻的,但是再过几年也不年轻了 :P

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

Post a Comment