« Home | all the above is my colleagues...some going to be ... » | 人间有情 » | 平凡的一天 » | Happy Mother's Day » | 无题 » | What to do next? » | today 050505 » | Outing @East Coast Park » | Today is Labour day » | Blog updated with flash title » 

Monday, May 16, 2005 

Rest in peace


see the colorful toy above....!!haha, when my fren show me at first i tought is toy..but actually not, it's called jumping clay...anyway, first time i saw it and play wif it..lightweight one...very nice. i guess everyone will like it...

tonight have gathering wif my housemates...feel strange right? as my fren say everyday stay together still need gathering??? hahaha...but i think this is quite good also...first time, sometime whole week we too busy for our own works...dunno what happen to each others over the week...this is a chance to let us share, and also pray for each others, as “凡劳苦担重担的人,可以到我这里来,我就使你们得安息。”(太11:28)

gtg sleep le, need rest and also adjust my mind to start working again tmr...and also planning wat to do this week...ganbade!