« Home | Rest in peace » | all the above is my colleagues...some going to be ... » | 人间有情 » | 平凡的一天 » | Happy Mother's Day » | 无题 » | What to do next? » | today 050505 » | Outing @East Coast Park » | Today is Labour day » 

Tuesday, May 17, 2005 

walk walk walk..blister come out

today after work went out with my uncle's family, and after dinner went to suntec wif cousin...walau..now leg so pain..got blister wo...nvm la...train my leg..haha
this afternoon went for the 2nd interview of the data entry exec things,...quite wu liaoz lo..just go there having a practical test, ie typing skill test lo...haha, type for half yr le....anyway, just give myself a chance!

a bit messy in mind also...need to tidy up as well like my table...need the time to quiet myself...hmm...oh ya, got one colleague start calling me as "punk"...ask me dance..walau..haha..just bcos of the long pants i wear last week...grrr..haha

Enjoyed a lot! »

This is very interesting site... » »

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

Post a Comment