« Home | ::weekend:: » | ++sunday++ » | 人生的目的 » | 40天标竿人生- Day 6!! » | three bros » | SUDOKU » | Free call 4U » | 世风日下 » | No Excuse 没有借口 » | 艰苦岁月总难长久,坚毅的人总会出头 » 

Monday, March 13, 2006 

::IT Show 2006::

IT show again...so crowded @ suntec city. not so excited than last time, may be i visit many times before...haha. guess wat i bought? a $399 LCD, widescreen 19". haha...for that price, it is definitely worth it, it is big and wide, can see more...fit our human eyes...less stress our eyes..haha..why i raise so many reason...haha.

then sold my samsung 15" LCD, blacky one...accompany 2 yrs plus, still strong though.
went there with allen and mei ting, so happy..hehe..allen carry LCD for me..like my guli like tat, but need to help him move things to my house during his vacation...no free meal under the sun. :)

it's comfortable and happy together with meiting, is she the one god prepare for me? it is such a amazing, out of my expectation. HIS plan is really amazing. all the while i'm good, i believe true love in christ. i do failed/rejected b4...but i learn something from it. i will treasure it, bcos i know she is good. but i do worry, may be i misunderstood...may be she took me like good brother..? so many may be... i shld focus on what i can do, someother things out of my control, i will leave it to god.

thanks giving. ^_^y